Forms 1099, W-2, 941 and other Tax reporting

Boized Books & Accounting can take care of required tax reporting for you so you can fully focus on your organization’s goals. With Boized you will always experience hands on personal concierge service and not just an automated one-size fits all service model

  • 1099 forms for your vendors – at Boized we can help you keep your vendor W-9 organized and take the guesswork out of the equation when the time comes to file the required 1099 forms

  • W-2 forms for your employees – we will make sure your employees receive their W-2 forms in a timely fashion so they can file their tax returns as soon as it is convenient to them

  • 941 quarterly reports – if your organization needs to file 941 forms, we are happy to assist you

  • 940-EZ & 940 Full form tax filing (due on the 15th of the 5th month after the fiscal year end with up to 6 months extension available)

  • State and local payroll reports / tax filing

  • other forms required to be filed by your nonprofit – Boized Books & Accounting will gladly guide you through other forms needed for successful functioning of your non-profit, just let us know how we can help!

Getting started is easy